Twice a year, our Clinical Competency Committee (CCC) meets to evaluate all our residents. The individual recommendations from the CCC meetings are then shared with each our residents. Each resident receives a written copy of the following items:
- Summative Evaluation.
- Composite evaluations from the faculty members and directors of each of the rotations retrieved from "MedHub".
- Composite of Chief Residents' evaluation of Juniors and Juniors' Evaluation of Chief Residents retrieved from "MedHub".
- Composite of medical students' evaluations of resident teaching.
- Results of the CREOG exam (All residents are required to take the CREOG exam).
- A copy of the Resident surgical experience recorded in the ACGME case log system.
- Evaluations of Morbidity and Mortality conference presentations from faculty retrieved from Qualtrics.