Maternity Visiting Hours
- Up to three support persons/visitors at a time are allowed, space permitting, to be with obstetric patients during antepartum, labor, delivery, and postpartum care.
- Visitation may be limited at times, prior to triage or while the patient is on the antepartum, labor, delivery, and postpartum units, to maintain adequate physical distancing and other appropriate safety precautions.
- In Labor & Delivery, only adult visitors are permitted. In antepartum and postpartum care units, visitors may be under the age of 18*.
- Visitors under the age of 18* must be supervised by an adult at all times and reliably wear a mask if required.
- Visitors under the age of 18* serve as one of the visitors permitted under these guidelines.
- All visitors must receive a pass from the Information Desk at the main entrance. Family and visitor waiting areas are located on each patient floor.
- Visitors who have colds or other infections should not visit until they are well. Visiting children should be free of colds and infections, and their immunizations should be up-to-date.
* Please note the age requirements for visitation in various areas of the Hospital.
For the most up to date information, please visit this page .